Were only a few months away from enjoying winter sports in Siskiyou County. Enjoy the winter season snowmobiling, snowboarding & skiing, sledding, or just kick back and enjoy a nice cup of hot cocoa while watching the kids play.
Mt Shasta Ski Park
- 425 acres of skiable terrain
- 1,435 vertical feet
- 32 trails
- Longest run: 1.75 miles
- Night Skiing on 14 trails and 3 lifts
- 20% beginner, 55% intermediate, 25% advanced
- 275 inches of annual snowfall
- 3 triple chairs, 1 rope tow lift, 1 conveyor lift
- Terrain parks: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
- Restaurant and Bar
Snowmobile rentals and tours are available on and around beautiful Mt Shasta. You will love our hundred’s of miles of snowmobile trails, 1,000’s of acres of open valleys, vistas and incredible views. Snowmobile Rentals & Tours
Enjoy a customized guided sled dog tour whether your with your family or alone you will enjoy the majestic scenery of Mt Shasta.
Whether practicing on your skiing techniques or looking to get some wind on your sled you will find Snowman’s Hill off of HWY 89 and Bunny Flat atop Everitt Memorial HWY has the slopes you will need. Use caution.