Aug 5 at 1 PM to Aug 6 at 6 PM
Dunsmuir Ball Park
State of Jefferson Brewfest began 25 years ago, making it one of the West Coast oldest Beer Festivals. At the base of majestic Mount Shasta. the Jefferson Brewfest will feature over 150 different beers from craft breweries and local home brewers. Enjoy great beer, home brews, live music, games, activities, local food vendors, artists and Cornhole tournaments are all part of the activities.
$40.00 Saturday Beer Garden Tickets (two-day festival general admission included)
$2.00 Two-day festival general admission (without a Saturday beer garden ticket)
- Saturday Beer Garden Tickets include two days’ access to the festival.
- Commemorative 4oz State of Jefferson tasting glass for nearly un-limited tasting of over 100 different beers in the beer garden on Saturday.
- State of Jefferson Peoples’ Choice Award ballots to vote for Best Commercial Craft and Home Brewery.
- Live Music Saturday and Sunday.
- Access to local food and craft vendors.
- Friends and Family Fun Cornhole tournaments on Saturday with Prizes.
- Professional Cornhole Tournament on Sunday with Cash and Prizes.
(Cornhole tournaments entry fees are not included in the ticket price)
*FREE SATURDAY SHUTTLE SERVICE*
SHUTTLE SERVICE WILL PICK UP AND RETURN GUESTS TO PARTICIPATING HOTEL LOCATIONS FROM RAILROAD PARK, DUNSMUIR, MT. SHASTA, McCLOUD AND WEED.
SATURDAY: Park gates open at 12:00 pm (Enjoy the vendors, music and practice for the Cornhole Tournament) Beer Garden opens at 1:00 pm until 8:00 pm.
SUNDAY: Park gates open at 12:00 pm (Live Music, Vendors, Cornhole Tournament, Games & Beer for sale)
Sorry no pets or ice chest on the ball-field.
Vehicle traffic to Botanical Gardens, Closed to public all day Saturday.