Enjoy local favorite music at the weekly Growers Market in Downtown Dunsmuir: Mike Smith, Francis Mangels and Bobbi Coulter, Dione Von Hein, and Pangia.
Voices in the Canyon Series Presents
Unraveling the Mysteries of Middle Eastern Dance Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012, 6pm-8pm, featuring a dance performance and discussion by Sandra hood.
She will discuss the origins of Middle Eastern and American-style belly dance and demonstrate basic belly dance moves, and also demonstrate sword and veil dancing. Audience participation encouraged! No admission charge. Refreshments will be provided.
Were only a few months away from enjoying winter sports in Siskiyou County. Enjoy the winter season snowmobiling, snowboarding & skiing, sledding, or just kick back and enjoy a nice cup of hot cocoa while watching the kids play.
Mt. Shasta Ski Park –
- 425 acres of skiable terrain
- 1,435 vertical feet
- 32 trails
- Longest run: 1.75 miles
- Night Skiing on 14 trails and 3 lifts
- 20% beginner, 55% intermediate, 25% advanced
- 275 inches of annual snowfall
- 3 triple chairs, 1 rope tow lift, 1 conveyor lift
- Terrain parks: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
- Restaurant and Bar